GO! Triangle-Isosceles-5" x 6" Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Isosceles triangles are three-sided shapes with two sides the same length. Eight isosceles triangles sewn together form an octagon. Sew Half SquareTriangle-3" Finished Squares (55009) to the corners of this octagon and it becomes a Kaleidoscope block. Sew several blocks together and play with the colors and you can create a stunning quilt with optical illusions of circles!
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203
How to Die Cut Isosceles Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 6 1/2" x 8" rectangles. Cut 10 isosceles triangle across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 50 isosceles triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Isosceles Triangle Die:
Tips: Eight isosceles triangles sewn together form an octagon. Sew GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55009, 55778, 55775, 55456) to the corners of this octagon and it becomes a Kaleidoscope block.
- Your geometry solution! AccuQuilt’s Isosceles Triangle is perfect for all-time favorite quilt designs like Thousand Pyramids and Kaleidoscope.
- Isosceles triangles are three-sided shapes with two sides the same length. Sew several blocks together and play with the colors and you can create a stunning Kaleidoscope quilt with optical illusions of circles!
- The GO! Isosceles Triangle die is the perfect size to cut your own triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Isosceles Triangle-5" x 6" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut isosceles triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns