GO! Baby Bib Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The GO! Baby Bib die makes DIY and personalized baby gifts a breeze. Create 3 complete baby bibs in just one pass through your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big fabric cutter. Perfect for cotton, fleece, flannel, CuddleⓇ, terry cloth and more, the fat-quarter friendly finished size is designed to work with embroidery or GO! appliqué shapes 5 inches or smaller.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55205
How to Die Cut Baby Bibs:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
TIP: The die is designed to cut three complete baby bibs in one pass through the cutter.
- For each color: Cut 1—13” x width of fabric (WOF) strip. Position nap to bottom of bib on die. (Cuddle® fabric is 60” wide.) Fanfold to 8 1/2” on die. Sub cut into 6 baby bibs—3 right facing and 3 left facing.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Baby Bib Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Baby Bib die is now available in both GO! And Studio.
- If you need a baby gift or just want an easy sewing project, this baby bib pattern can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! Baby Bib is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Baby Bib die includes a standard-sized baby bib shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut 3 complete baby bibs in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per baby bib).
- Make baby bibs out of a variety of fabrics cut with your GO! Baby Bib die: flannel, terry cloth, waffle fabric, Cuddle® fabrics, cotton and more!
- Make it personal! GO! Baby Bib is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 5” or smaller or embellishing with embroidery.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter Friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns