GO! Big Double Wedding Ring-12 1/2" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The Double Wedding Ring is somewhat of a tradition for quilters to make and to give to the bride and groom on their special day. All of the shapes you need to cut the classic Double Wedding Ring quilt can be found on the GO! Big Double Wedding Ring-12 1/2" Finished die. You can piece this beautiful block together in no time with the helpful notches for easy alignment included on the pieces.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Big Cutting Mat, 14 in. x 16 in. 2 Pack (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm) Item 55207
How to Die Cut Double Wedding Ring Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Center Shape A: Cut a 10 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 10 3/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 3 A shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts nine A shapes.
- Corner Square Shape B: Cut a 3 1/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3 1/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 B shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 132, B shapes.
- Football Shape C: Cut a 7 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 C shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 52, C shapes.
- Middle Arc Shape D or Arch End Shape E: Cut a 3" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 D or E shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 156, D or E shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big Double Wedding Ring Die:
- Double Wedding Ring is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to include all the shapes you need to create a block on one die board.
- No measuring! No templates! Double Wedding Ring includes five unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- This Double Wedding Ring die features a traditional circular quilt block design.
- No need to be afraid of curves! Double Wedding Ring features specialized dog-ears and matching notches on curved seams for easy alignment and piecing.
- Double Wedding Ring includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns