GO! Rob Peter to Pay Paul-(7" Finished) (2-Die Set) Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Robbing Peter to Pay Paul was never so much fun as it is with this die cut. With the GO! Rob Peter to Pay Paul die, this hard-to-cut design is a snap. The die features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and quick sewing. When complete, it creates a 7" finished square.
Frequently bought together
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203
How to Die Cut Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cover A shape with three layers of one fabric color and run through the cutter, then cover B shapes with three layers of a contrasting fabric color and run through the cutter.
- Shape A: Cut an 8 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 8 5/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut four A shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16, A shapes.
- Shape B: Cut a 9" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 1/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 14, B shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56, B shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rob Peter to Pay Paul Die:
- Rob Peter to Pay Paul is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut three complete 2-color, 7" blocks in two passes through the cutter.
- No measuring! No templates! Rob Peter to Pay Paul includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- A traditional quilt block, Rob Peter to Pay Paul also creates unique contemporary designs – sew blocks together to make graphic circles appear across the quilt.
- No need to be afraid of curves! Rob Peter to Pay Paul features specialized dog-ears and matching notches on curved seams for easy alignment and piecing.
- Rob Peter to Pay Paul includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns