GO! Pennants Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Go Team! The Fat Quarter-friendly GO! Pennants die set includes three popular shapes: triangle, swallowtail, and rounded. Use as a quick DIY project for party decorations, to make seasonal banners or give as a gift. Personalizing your pennants is easy as they work with any GO! applique shapes 4" wide of smaller or may be embellished with embroidery.
Use the FREE GO! Pennants Embroidery Designs ($18 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Pennants die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
How to Die Cut Pennants Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Triangle: Cut 7 1/2” x 5 1/2” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
- Swallowtail: Cut 7 1/2” x 5 1/2” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
- Rounded: Cut 7 1/2” x 5 1/2” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pennants Die:
- GO! Pennants is a multi-purpose die for quilters, sewers and crafters. If you need quick party decorations or just want an easy and inexpensive way to make any room more colorful, pennants can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily.
- GO! Pennants is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Pennants die includes three standard-sized pennant shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- For single-sided, raw-edge pennants: Cut 18 total of 3 styles (6 ea.) in one pass thru the cutter.
- For double-sided pennants: Cut 9 total of 3 styles (3 ea.) in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per pennant).
- Make it personal! The GO! Pennants die is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 4” wide or smaller or embellish with embroidery.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Layer Cake Friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service