GO! Emojis Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Say it with a smile...or a wink...or heart eyes! Mix and match the shapes from our GO! Emojis die to create tons of amazing faces with limitless personality. Have fun using the eyebrows, mouth, tongue, heart, sunglasses and tears to create your own or a traditional text-worthy emoji. This one’s perfect for all generations of quilters. This die is limited edition and comes in a collectible teal colored tray, so be sure to get one before it waves goodbye!
Use the FREE GO! Emojis Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Emojis die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Emojis Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- 5-1/2” Circle: Cut and fuse 6” squares. Cut 6 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 36 circles.
- Sunglasses: Cut and fuse 5” x 2” rectangles. Cut 20 sunglasses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 144 sunglasses.
- Heart: Cut and fuse 2 1/4” x 2” rectangles. Cut 20 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 308 hearts.
- Tongue: Cut and fuse 2 1/4” x 2” rectangles. Cut 20 tongues across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 320 tongues.
- Tear: 2 5/8” x 1 5/8” rectangles. Cut 24 tears across the width of fabric one yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 288 mouths.
- Mouth/Smile: 3 1/4” W x 1 1/2” H rectangles. Cut 26 mouths across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 288 mouths.
- Smaller Circles & Eyebrows: Use scraps.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Emojis Limited Edition Die:
- Add your favorite smileys to your next project with the GO! Emojis die. Play with their placement to give each of your emoji faces a different personality!
- Have fun mixing and matching eyes, eyebrows, mouth, tongue, sunglasses, tears and heart to create your own emojis.
- Let the next generation of quilters, sewers and crafters go wild creating projects with the GO! Me easy Fabric Project Maker and GO! Emojis die.
- Think outside of the Emoji! This die includes three circle sizes and other versatile shapes that can be used for a wide variety of quilting projects.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps..
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Charm Pack friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns