GO! Owl Accessories Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
Have you fallen for our GO! Owl die and want to take your feathery friend to the next level? You asked, we answered! The GO! Owl Accessories die can now be purchased separately and expands the possibilities of many dies. Shapes include scalloped feathers, feet or antlers, a flower, a heart, a stem/branch or the base for making 3D critter projects.
Use the FREE GO! Owl Accessories Embroidery Designs ($18 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Owl Accessories die.
Frequently bought together
How to Die Cut Owl Accessories Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Flower: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" squares. Cut 16 flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 224 flowers.
- Heart: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 2" rectangles. Cut 20 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 280 hearts.
- Stem: Cut and fuse 2" x 6 1/2" rectangles. Cut 6 stems across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 108 stems.
- Owl Base: Cut and fuse 3" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11 owl bases across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 132 owl bases.
- Feathers and Foot/Antler: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Owl Accessories Die:
- You asked, we delivered! The GO! Owl Accessories die is now available to purchase separately.
- Designed to expand the possibilities of what you can create with the GO! Owl die.
- Add friendly 2-D owls to your projects or make 3-D animal buddies with the base. Add fun details like a flower or heart to make it your own!
- Use your imagination to create clever flower arrangements and other applique blocks. The wings become leaves, the feet/antlers become petals, and the owl body becomes a vase!
- Die cuts six shapes: Feather, Flower, Foot/Antler, Heart, Stem and Base (to create 3-D critters).
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattrn to get your started.
- Charm Pack friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller or die pick to clean lint and thread from dies. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter SetSpecial Price $629.99 Regular Price
$749.99You Save $120.00
- GO! Carefree Alphabet & Numbers Die BundleSpecial Price $648.85 Regular Price
$824.94You Save $176.09
- GO! Memorable Medleys Die BundleSpecial Price $700.11 Regular Price
$885.90You Save $185.79