GO! Big Crazy Quilt-10" Finished Die
AccuQuilt Rewards is FREE.
- Earn Reward Points for orders placed, reviewing products and referring friends.
- Redeem Reward Points for discounts on future purchases.
The Crazy Quilt die is a great stash buster! Use a wide variety of scrap fabrics to create unique and inspiring quilt projects. Die includes seam allowances, dog-eared corners and screen printed letters on die for easy and accurate piecing. The GO! Big Crazy Quilt die makes a 10” finished quilt block and works with the GO! Qube Mix & Match Block system. Your GO! Big cutter ensures precise cuts in no time.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Big Cutting Mat, 14 in. x 16 in. 2 Pack (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm) Item 255146
How to Die Cut Crazy Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- TIP: To create a scrappy Crazy Quilt Block: Use at least 10 assorted prints. Cut up to six layers of fabric for the first pass through the cutter and then cut up to four layers for the second pass through the cutter.
- Cut 10, 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" squares. Place on selected blade and cut in two passes through the cutter. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts four complete Crazy Quilt Blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big Crazy Quilt Die:
- Crazy Quilt is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one complete 10-color scrappy 10" block in two passes through the cutter.
- No need to trim down block after each step! Crazy Quilt includes 10 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Crazy Quilt features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Crazy Quilt includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! Dies are guaranteed for one year. We may deny warranty coverage if the product is damaged from using an unauthorized part.
In stock items will ship within 2 business days if ordered before 12:00 p.m. CST Mon-Fri. Most in-stock items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Please note that deadlines for certain items, including Deluxe Cutting Cabinets (SKU 50903), are different than those of general merchandise as those items cannot be expedited. To make sure your gift selection can arrive on time, always check the Shipping tab located at the bottom of the specific product page.
The shipping time frames above apply to in-stock merchandise delivered to the contiguous United States, and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses.
Studio Backordered items are currently out of stock, but are available for purchase. Your entire order will ship with the backordered item(s) within 10 business days.
Pre-Order items will ship as indicated on the product page. Once shipped, your items will arrive at your U.S. address 3-8 business days (Ground Shipping) after your order is shipped.
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set User's Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User's Guide
- Customer Service